My name is Massimo, and I was born in La Paz, Bolivia.
From Cochabamba to Potosi, Sucre, and of course, La Paz, I’ve seen everything that these major destinations have to offer and met friends everywhere in between. Through this blog, I hope to share some of my adventures, good eats, and unique experiences with you.
- 20 Best Things To Do in Sucre (Bolivia)
- The 18 Best Restaurants in Santa Cruz (Bolivia)
- 34 Best Bolivia Tourist Attractions
- Route 36 Bolivia – The La Paz Cocaine Bar
- Death Road, Bolivia Accidents + Deaths
- Bolivian Food – The Most Popular Dishes You HAVE To Try
- 15 Best Santa Cruz, Bolivia Jungle Tours
- 16 Best Bolivian Restaurants in La Paz
- Is La Paz, Bolivia Safe?
- Swimming In Laguna Colorada // Everything You Need To Know
- 6 Top Tips for Bus Trips in Bolivia
- 13 Best Tunari Peak Tours + Climbing Cerro Tunari Without a Guide
- When Is the Best Time to Visit Lake Titicaca? The Definitive Guide
- How Hard Is It To Climb Huayna Potosi?
- How Many Days Should You Spend in Potosi?
- The Witches’ Market – La Paz, Bolivia
- How To Get To Potosi, Bolivia
- How To Get Around on Public Transport in La Paz, Bolivia
- Is Huayna Potosi Dangerous? Your Guide To Hiking Safely
- The 4 Best La Paz, Bolivia Neighborhoods
- Is Bolivian Food Healthy? Best & Worst Dishes For Your Health